Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Goin' Hollywood

We finally made our way over to what may be my favorite of the Disney theme parks - Hollywood Studios!  Great atmosphere, never as congested, always a relaxing day.  Must be the movie buff in me.  Of course, that calls for a group shot in front of the Sorcerer's Hat!
Our ta-daa moment with the Sorcerer's Apprentice himself!  The Sorcerer Yensid was nowhere to be found on this day.
It's true what you've heard.  DisneyWorld with the Cooks is more fun than a barrel full of....well, you know the rest. Here's my favorite monkeys.
Heather strikes a pose
Hard at work in the artist's studio, it looks like at least ONE of us is taking the classroom assignment seriously.  This scene eerily mirrors Jackie's high school and college academic years.
My three favorite people to get animated with.  I'd go Hollywood with them anytime 
Standing guard with a green army man 
Yeah, Sheriff Woody was there, too, hanging with the Cookies.
My girls with their favorite lab assistant.  He makes us laugh with every meep. 
And yeah, it's yet ANOTHER shot of me and my stweetie cuddling up at Disney.  Fantasmic, indeed
 

No comments: